Thursday, June 23, 2005

I Got the Fever...

And the only cure is new blog template. I'm such a little lemming. Everyone else is changing their templates... It's all nice and summer-y. Anyway, I got this from Beccary. Check out her link in the sidebar. Hope you like the change.

I spent some time knitting with the SnB group tonight. We had a great time talking about all kinds of stuff. There were all kinds of South West Trading patterns to be worked on and I made good progress on my felted hat. I'm carpooling to work tomorrow and I think I will bring my blanket to work on during the ride. Yay Carpooling! Sure I'm doing a something to reduce pollution, but being able to knit is a great benefit to carpooling also. I should've started doing this a long time ago.

Posted by Mel at 10:52 PM

|