Saturday, February 19, 2005

Felting Accomplished

They're not exactly 'Done', but they are one step closer... I put some knitted items in my washing machine and Voila! Felt city:








Manos felted up really thick and beautiful (Pheww!). I have some left over and I'm thinking of making a Booga Bag with it.




I love making these baby booties and can't wait to give them faces. The next pair will have dog ears instead of bunny ears. THe plan is to make them look like this guy...



This is my parent's dog (aka my 'little brother') Buddy.



Next up - Hat for me, opera scarf (maybe for me, maybe for someone else), hat for my niece, hat promised to ex-boyfriend, baby blanket (I've got all summer to finish it).

Was supposed to go watch some Rugby today (and knit), but the game was cancelled due to rain :-( So I'm just going to knit, indoors. Coffee Rush. 1 PM - ?. Feel free to join us if you have some free time this afternoon.
Still going to

Posted by Mel at 11:18 AM

|