Tuesday, October 24, 2006

TMI?

1. FIRST NAME? Melanie, but you can call me "Mel"

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I am aware of. The folk singer was popular after I was born, but my parent are not folkies.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Within the last 2 weeks

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's adequate

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked Turkey

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yes

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have many. They're scattered all over my house and in my purse. That way, if anyone finds one, they won't get the whole story. (Paranoid much?)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Sure do.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? That would be a resolute NO. I get woozy watching other people do it. Not gonna happen, even if my life depends on it. OK, if I was probably going to die anyway, I might do it. Otherwise, no way!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love me some Lucky Charms but they are sort of restricted from my diet. I also like Kashi Go Lean.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if I can't get them off the easy way

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Well I can't pull a semi like those Strong Man competition guys do, but I can hold my own.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I like Chocolate Mint Chip the best

14. SHOE SIZE? Depends. I have wide and pudgy feet. I can be found in shoes from 7 1/2 to 9.

15. RED OR PINK? Aren't they just derivatives of each other? I like them both.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My ability to stick my foot in my mouth.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My beloved "Precious".

18. WHO DO YOU WANT TO FILL THIS OUT? I want everyone to fill this out. Whether that happens is out of my hands. But I'd love to read yours, if you do.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? grey shirt, black pants, boiled wool slippers with variegated blue stripes.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A snack size bag of Microwave popcorn. It was my safe alternative to opening the bags of candy I just bought as treats for my co-workers. I am such a sugar pusher.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Waves crashing on the shore. It's a Navy Seals commercial on TV. Now it's Goldfrapp - Supernatural in a Verizon commercial. On my iPod right now I'm enjoying the new Beck album

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I have always been fond of the cobalt blue crayon and it would go well with my eyes.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Rosemary or Lavender

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Lori

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes, Smile

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Shyuh! Of course I do. Isn't stealing a form of flattery? Oh wait... That's imitation.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? I love the look of a Cosmopolitan in a groovy martini glass, but I think a Malibu and Diet Pepsi with Lime is most tasty.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? To play: Tennis, though I am still not rated and have to play myself on a raquetball court to improve my skills. To watch: Hockey


29. EYE COLOR? Blue

30. HAT SIZE? Medium.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. I'm just like the lady in the Acuvue Oasys commercial, because those are the type of contacts I now wear.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Currently, coconut

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Ending, all the way.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs win on sheer volume

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Yeah, I'm going to pretend that I am picky about what I will put into my body and that I only have one favorite. I'm going with Tiramisu.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO REPOST THIS? I'm not into peer-pressure so I'm pulling a politician manouver.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See number 38.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Caesar's Way, Rebecca

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Mousepads are for sissies!

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? "How I Met Your Mother".

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Beethoven's 9th, acoustic guitar, squeaky puppy noises

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? If I have to pick one, it's the Beatles. But I give the Stones props for their longevity.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Canadian Rockies (if you've never been, you should consider the trip. So beautiful)

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I sing, I have a knack for giving things pun-ny names and I'm a whiz at pop culture trivia.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Madison Heights, Michigan

48. WHERE DID YOU GET THIS SURVEY? Guilted into it by Jazz!

Posted by Mel at 10:49 PM

|