The Shakes are Setting In
For the first time in I-don't-know-how-long, it has been more than a week since I have gotten together with any of my fellow knitters. I've got a little bit of withdrawl going on! I couldn't make it to the last couple of gatherings and it just seems like administrative affairs have taken my attention away from the hobbies. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- It really bums me out when my life gets in the way of my hobbies!
So how are you guys? How are your projects coming along? Any FO's I'm missing out on?
I've gotten some knitting done while carpooling to work and waiting in Dr offices. (I'm fine, btw). Less than 2 iterations left on the baby blanket. Just got word that the Baby shower will be Aug 14th, so I've got incentive to get it done. I want to make some felted baby booties as well.
Hat still needs a brim, then some felting.
Ballet tee is still only a germ of an idea in my brain...
Posted by Mel at 10:47 PM
