Monday, May 14, 2007

One-Trick Pony?




It's no secret that I love the Baby Bobbi Bear pattern. I've made 6 now. That includes 1 full size Bobbi Bear (the brown one pictured here). They are so cute and, at least for a little while, they are so much fun to hug. The stuffing can break down pretty quickly, so if you're going to make one, it's ok to overstuff. The red one (named Rojo by it's new owner) was knit with SWTC Karaoke. The Blue/Green one with GarnStudio Drops Ice. The 2-tone look is due to lack of planning on my part (oops, 1 ball short and no more at the place I got the first round of yarn). I like the way it turned out so we shall deem it a happy accident.

Knitting the same pattern back to back may stunt my desire to make another one soon, but I'm still in love with this pattern. The next toy on my knit list is this Robot. Also in the queue: A ballet tee, baby blanket and another sweater.

Posted by Mel at 5:18 PM

|