No Kitty, That's a Bad Kitty!
I get home from Changing Hands tonight, after the Stitch n Bitch meetup and I find this in the hallway...

Leftover Manos de Uruguay
No big deal. I was amused. It was not chewed or harmed in any way, so I just picked it up and put it back in my project bag. Then, I went into the spare bedroom, where I've been blocking my felted throw pillows. (I pinned them to the mattress in there to try to get some perfect squares). This is what I found.

There were pins laying all over the mattress and some still stuck in the felt. Other than that, everything was cool. I guess some cats had a little extra time on their hands between naps today. My cats are litter-mates and are almost 12 years old. It's been so long since I've seen them playing or chasing each other, that I thought they were settled into their senior cat lifestyle. So, in some weird way, it makes me happy to know that they still have those urges to steal and play with yarn. (Just they would select some acrylic yarn that I don't care as much about!LOL)
I had a good time tonight. It was nice to see Alison, because it has been way to long since she had the opportunity to join us. And Kim, and Pam and Brooke and Jack and Eva and Becky and Michelle. I'm sure I am forgetting some people, but that is a LOT of people. I really enjoy seeing and chatting with you all!
Posted by Mel at 9:27 PM
