Monday, August 15, 2005

A Dog Show of Sorts

I was hoping that the booties and the dog would have a stronger resemblance... The real dog took no time at all to try to eat one of the booties. We had to wipe the slobber off before we took the picture!

My neice decided to cover the dog while he was taking a nap. He must have been really tired, because he didn't even care that someone put a blanket over his entire body. And he didn't flinch when I took his picture either.


I collect the Beanie Baby Dogs. I only buy them when I go home to visit my family. This time, I purchased the Sheepdog. Doesn't he look like a Shih Tzu? But he's wearing a bandana, so I think he's really supposed to be a Sheepdog. I know... You don't really care, do you? Beanie babies are sooo 20th century. You guys are over the whole thing, if you ever cared at all. But, my Beanie Baby dogs are my dirty little secret. And I realize that for the price I paid, I couldn't bought a skein of yarn... And unlike yarn, I don't have too many beanie babies. Only 5, I think. I have way more yarn in my stash than that...

The trip back to Michigan was short and sweet. I have posted pictures on the photo blog I set up and haven't posted to in a very long time.

Posted by Mel at 7:36 PM

|