Done?
One of my friends stated that it is 'too hot to knit' right now. Huh? Can it get 'too hot to knit'? It sure hasn't stopped me...
I bound off the Ballet-Tee Dress. However, I am thinking of un-binding it and adding a few more rows. While Kiki (the designer of the "dress" part of the pattern) assures me that the dress will lengthen with wear, the slip I want to wear underneath it is almost the exact same length. I'm afraid it will peek through the bottom. It pains me to backtrack, but it seems like the right thing to do. Maybe just a couple more rows. Or a couple of couple more...
On a positive note, I've got all the pieces/parts knitted for 'project buddy' (see the bottom of the previous post). I'm on a roll!
I'm going on a plane trip next weekend. I need to find a small project to take with me. It's time to poke through the stash and the pattern books for something.
Posted by Mel at 10:06 PM
