Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What's in the Hopper?

Project Summary:

A surprise for Jazz. I can't say too much about it, but it's looking pretty good.

Another attempt at making a felted hat from a whimsical idea in my brain. I hope it turns out the right size, 'cos I don't want to make it again. But at least this time I wrote down what I did. Swatching, you say? Did I swatch? Do I have to answer that? Whimsical, indeed!

Argyle Sweater vest. Intermediate level project + middle-aged chick with dwindling reading comprehension skills = lot of frogging and re-interpretation of patterns. Almost done with the Back panel.

And... I couldn't help myself.... Blue Sky Alpaca Cotton is on sale at KnitPixie. So you know that my addiction to cutesy knitting will continue... Mini-Frank will make his debut in the fall. I promise that I will give it away.

Posted by Mel at 11:01 PM

|