Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Is That Love or Pollution?

Something's in the air!

OK, so I'm cynical. It's hard not to be when you're single. I remember in grade-school how we used to count up our valentines to see who got the most. I think that pressure to 'have' a valentine has followed me into adult-hood. Even though the majority of my years, I haven't had one. And it is just another day. But if you do have a sweetheart, I hope you are cherishing that loved-one extra amounts today. And if, like me, your flying solo, here's a link to my new Hope for next year. Happy V-Day everyone.

Just for the record, I think the love is stronger than the pollution (at least for today :-))

PS. This is Still a "knitting" blog. I've got a great adventure in frogging ahead of me because I failed to plan ahead and ran out of the color of yarn I needed for my project. So you know what that means. The project will have stripes! More on that later.

Posted by Mel at 9:41 AM

|