Hello? Is This Thing On?

Frank is trying out the new microphone that I just finished knitting up. The quality is a little 'Fuzzy' if you know what I mean.
Here's a close up of the project.

This was a commissioned work for my cousin and her husband who have a weekly podcast. They are planning on giving this as a contest prize. A Major Award!!!! Fragile-ay! I was more than happy to whip something up for them. I made the pattern up as I went along. Something I seem to be doing quite regularly these days. If someone expresses interest, I can retrace my steps and come up with the pattern for you.
Project contents: Wool base, acrylic & metallic stand, Cascade fixation and metallic yarn used for microphone. It is stuffed with poly-fiber. Base reinforced with plastic cross-stitch canvas and heavy gauge floral wire. Bottom of base covered with felt (to hide the canvas and give it that 'bowling trophy' look). Stand finished with jewelry crimps.
Posted by Mel at 10:56 PM
