Have You Hugged a Tree Today?
Happy Earth Day. I am trying to think of a good way to celebrate. Any Ideas? I could plant something, maybe turn the composting pile over.... The smog is really bad today, so maybe I should think about taking the bus to work at least once a week...
That reminds me. Is anyone interested in going to the concert at Moon-Splash next Friday? It's $30 (there is a way to make it only $24 if you're interested in giving your digits to a radio station). THe money goes to the Hand of Hope charity and the main bands are The English Beat and Dramarama. I don't know about anyone else, but I was a HUGE Beat fan in the 80's and missed my chance to see them in concert back then. Pam and I are definitely going and would love to have a big group come along. Any takers?
Posted by Mel at 1:44 PM
