Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sick Day

Woke up with a horrible cough! Any other day, I would've 'walked it off' or some other such thing, but my friend is arriving from out of town today with her newborn and I CAN'T be sick. I want to hold the baby! To those of you that I saw last night at Cupz - I'm sorry if I breathed on you. So I called in sick to work, I'm resting and surfing and trying to get better. What better way to pass the time than to take a few internet quizzes and learn more about oneself?

Social Status
You scored as Middle Class. You're content in your position and would prefer a house or a family than a seven figure pay cheque. But you have your moments of weakness when you buy a lottery ticket in the hope of knowing how the rich and famous live.

Middle Class

63%

Upper middle Class

54%

alternative

50%

Luxurious Upper Class

29%

Lower Class

29%

What Social Status are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


OK - I could've guessed that. Except the family part. Not really heading toward that goal-post.

How big of a nerd am I?

I am nerdier than 18% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I am nerdier than only 18% of people? I would have thought me to be more nerdy than that, but I'll accept it.

Which Napoleon Dynamite Character Am I?
Kip
You are Kip Dynamite and you love technology.

Word! I'm a little surprised, but amused. (BTW. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I encourage you to rent it. It's hysterically funny.)

Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

OK. Time to take a nap.

Posted by Mel at 9:55 AM

|