Slow Day
It's been one of those days where I haven't had the chance to do any knitting. Sigh... But tomorrow I plan on going to Cupz and getting a few hours in. It will probably be my last chance until next Monday. My dear friend Laura and her family are coming to visit from NY. I can hardly wait. She had her first baby in October and this will be my first chance to meet her. (In fact, she received the original set of bunnie booties that I knit). The latest pair of Booties are going out in the mail tomorrow. Pillows need to go out, too, but I've got to think about how best to box them up. The hat that I was working on is also done. Picture coming, possibly tomorrow. Now that those are all out the door, I've got to pick a little project to work on besides the baby blanket. Maybe a scarf, or that felted bag I want to make...
Posted by Mel at 10:51 PM
