5 Rows? I'll take it!
Ever have one of those weeks where you were so busy you didn't have time to squeeze in some knitting/crafting? Then you know how I feel...
I have had little chance to pick up the needles since Sunday. And the only reason I had time today is that I did it on my lunch hour. The SnB group met at Lux this morning, which is very close to where I work. If I was to plan time at night, it wouldn't have happened. I hope this is an anomale and not the way my life has become (I mean not having time to knit in the evening). I needs my knittin' time. So I got 5 more rows finished on the baby blanket before going back to work. There was a great group amassed for todays Stitch n Bitch and consequently, I extended my lunch hour a little so I could eat some Pane Bianco with some of these wonderful knitters.
I also got a little inspiration and information that will help me with a hat I'm going to be starting on soon (if I can carve some time out for it). I'm really excited about the challenge, and am forcing myself to be mysterious about it. I think it will be the most challenging project I have worked on so far...
Posted by Mel at 10:58 PM
