I'd Rather Be...
Instead of taking care of all the responsibilities I've got, I'd rather be...
Working on my knitting (duh!)
Sitting on the beach watching the waves crash
Drinking coffee and reading a book
Watching an interesting documentary
Watching an entertaining movie
Listening to some good music
Hearing some good news
Hanging out with my fuzzy little friends
Hanging out with my human friends
Watching it rain (it's got to happen SOMEtime soon!)
Sleeping
Why am I telling you this? I have no idea. Just felt like putting my procrastination destinations into electronic form to see what it looked like. And it still looks like a pretty attractive list to me.
I'm making good progress in the knitting dept. I got to be the carpool passenger yesterday and made good progress on the felted bag. I ended up using 2 similar colored yarns and am striping them for a heathered look. I think it's going to work out pretty good. I have so many project ideas right now, but I've got to finish this bag before I start anything else. And still dreaming of stash reduction. I'm rearranging some of the rooms in my house and will soon try to tame this massive pile o' fiber by putting it in some new perspective. I think I will be looking at doing some charity knitting. It's been a while.
PS. I've started another blog that is centered around my pets. Feel free to take a look if you're so inclined.
Posted by Mel at 9:08 PM
