Thursday, July 26, 2007

Some FO's

Been working up a sweat...

Created slipcovers for a dingy, yet still comfy chair & ottoman. Got the fabric at a Hancock Store Closing sale for such a bargain, I could not pass it up. Inspired by watching an episide of Material Girls (on DIY network), I traced the outline of the chair with pieces of craft paper in order to make the pattern. I was going to use cording on the seams but I wimped out. I'm pretty happy with the results and now I can throw it in the wash.




This lovely robot is made from Lambs Pride. Thanks to fellow knitter Karen and some others, all the yarn was donated for this. I guess that makes him a commisioned robot (Har har, nerd humor). I am thinking of name him Jemaine, and here is why...


Though robots have a reputation for lacking emotion, it seems to enjoy the company of the dog.

Posted by Mel at 8:38 PM

|