Friday, May 27, 2005

I Never....

Kim tagged me. Here are 10 things I've never done.

10. I've never been to the Olympics. Either as spectator or competitor. I have been fortunate enough, however to know many Olympic athletes and they are really amazing people.

9. I've never had a pet Llama. "Tina! Eat your Ham!"

8. I've never had a pedicure, but I could sure use one if I could find a technician brave enough to take on the task.

7. I've never been a Rock Star, or gotten to sing the National Anthem at a sporting event.

6. I've never read any of the Harry Potter books or seen any of the movies. Same goes for the Lord of the Rings.

5. I've never driven a Motorcycle.

4. I've never been to Alaska or Hawaii. But I'd sure like to someday.

3. I've never been to Mississipi, either. I've made my peace with it ;-)

2. I've never stayed awake during a movie that I started watching after 10 pm. (This may be an exaggeration, but I don't think so).

and the number one thing I've never done........

1. I've never had matching furniture.

I don't know if there is anyone left to tag.... Has anyone gotten Illanna/Hila or Alison?

BTW, Bobbie Bear is sooo close to done. Just a few final touches and he will be good to go. More on that later.

Posted by Mel at 11:45 PM

|