He's Got Leg

Yeah, it's just one leg... but it's progress! My Bobbi will be done in no time. I think that I may have twisted the stitches on the seam when I picked them up to make the butt and legs. I like the way it looks so I decided not to rip it out, but I'm hoping that the stuffing doesn't show through.
As promised, a picture of the little bag I'm sending to my Mother.

Planning is coming together for 'my most challenging project ever'. Here's what I've done so far:
-Knitted a swatch. It is a rare project that I will produce a swatch for. Mostly because it's a rare project (of mine) that it matters if the gauge is off. This one, it does.
-Felted the swatch in the Sunday laundry.
-Performed some math calculations on how many stitches will yield the finished size of my felted object. (I tend to avoid things that involve math, but there's no way around it this time.)
-Downloaded the intarsia image to be used in this project and printed out on knitters graph paper. Thanks Microrevolt for letting me borrow your handy-dandy graphing tool!
Yep, It's coming together pretty well.
The baby blanket, has taken the back seat here for a couple of weeks. I'm pretty motivated to finish the Bobbi Bear, so its my go-to project if I have a few minutes to spare. Happy crafting!
Posted by Mel at 10:37 PM
