Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Mwah-Ha-Ha!

It's Alive!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok, no jolts of electricity are going to make this little guy dance and sing "Puttin' on the Ritz", but the bear has a face and I'm calling the project complete! The way the pattern comes together, I felt like I was creating a little Frankenstein. So, even though I was kind of uneasy at the idea of giving the bear a name, I decided that it would be funny if I called him "Frank". So here he is, in all his glory. Do you see why Illanna's comment was so funny to me? If I put a black bra and fishnets on the bear, it would be like "Dr FRANKenfurter" from Rocky Horror. From one Frank to another. I think it's really funny.

Here's a shot of Frank being introduced to Myriah (who took a moment to sniff and then decided that it would be safer if she went and layed under the entertainment center).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went to Cupz tonight, only to find out that they will be closing at 7pm during the Summer. So I guess the group is going to have to find another Tuesday location, or take the summer off from Tuesday night knitting.

I've got to go now and get over to the Luscious Gracious website for a few more entries into their art giveaway.

Posted by Mel at 10:35 PM

|