Finally!

A chance to wear knitted items! You may not be able to see them very well, but I am wearing a hat knit from Noro Kureyon and a scarf made by Jazz, from her stash. Mohair and Lion Brand Landscapes, I believe. I went skiing in Colorado. The photo makes it look like I have become a "Giant", ruling over the mountain forest. I assure you I am still normal human size. In any event, it was the first trip to Colorado I've had in 10 years. Even then, it was just a travel trip on my move to Phoenix. That state sure is pretty!
And, yes -- finally I have posted again. It's been a long time and a lot has happened, but mostly it seems a blur at this point. There have been many plane trips to visit various important people in my life. There was a scary birthday ending in a "0" that caused much reflection and near-panic. There was a new job and the relocation of a dear friend, and a cat health-scare. My own health scare, too, but all is well in the land of Mel at this time and I am nothing less than grateful for it.
Happy holidays to you all!
Posted by Mel at 10:59 AM
