Sunday, January 11, 2009

Photo Meme

Stephanie tagged me for this Meme and it has gotten me off my butt to post something new to my blog.

The rules:

* go to your 4th picture folder
* go to the 4th picture in the folder
* tell everyone 4 things about that picture
* tag 4 more people




1. This photo was taken on a ski trip to Flagstaff with Nancy last winter

2. The trip was in March, the snow was old and icy on Saturday. By the time we left on Sunday, it was snowing like crazy and it took us an extra hour to get back to Phoenix because there were so many cars sliding off the road.

3. I have lost 30 lbs since this photo was taken, and more than 50 lbs, overall.

4. I love cross-country skiing and that was the first time I had been in 10 years. It was so much fun that I hope to go again this year.

Who shall I tag... Nancy is an obvious choice. Also, Letoya, Michelle, and Sarah

Posted by Mel at 9:33 PM

|